Hallo!

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:37:06 +0100, And Rosta wrote:

> [...] When I was very involved with Lojban, there was a lot of usage,
> but it was usage as done by speakers with nowhere near anything
> resembling a command of the language. [...]

Which doesn't really surprise me; I must say that I feel that Lojban
is one of the most difficult languages that are known to me.  Its
grammar simply is unnatural - perhaps not as impossible to master
as Fith, but quite removed from human natural languages, making the
language a rather impractical juggernaut.  Not that I ever was
seriously involved with Lojban, but I did try to understand how
Lojban works and what all that "logical language" fuzz is about, and
I soon ran into a barrier of alien concepts and untranslatable
terminology, and just could not get the hang of it.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf