I actually am surprised Solresol even made the list, frankly.  I mean,
conlangers know about it, but otherwise it's a bit obscure.  Although
then again, this is a list of what the author of the article considers
the ten best examples of invented langauges, so highly subjective.

I never heard of E-Prime before.

And if it's based on what comes to mind for most people, these days that
might be between Klingon and Na'vi.  If it's based on number of active
users, I would assume Esperanto would still win hands down.