On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:48:29 +0200, Nikolay Ivankov <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Thanks for references! I've already seen the toolkit, and I'm considering
>buying a paperback variant. Well, I have to confess that I'm looking for
>more or less concrete schemes, like p-f-h- [image: \varnothing] or
>g-k-h- [image:
>\varnothing]. Maybe this is too concrete, but some recipes like "a consonant
>before a high vowel tends to be palatalized" or "a common feature of the
>mutation is a loss of final nasal consonant with a
>simultaneous nasalization of  the preceding vowel". Well, again too
>concrete, maybe.

bricka of the ZBB made an introductory list of this nature, once:
  http://jc.tech-galaxy.com/bricka/sound_changes

A start has also been made at including some such information on FrathWiki,
thanks mostly to John Vertical I think: see e.g.
  http://www.frathwiki.com/Velar_consonant#Sound_changes_involving_velars

Alex