Am I an idiot or is the link to the on line dictionary not visible? It could
also be that I am an idiot and the link to the dictionary is not visible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Iuhan Culmærija
Sent: June 23, 2011 6:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assyrian dictionary now free online (UChicago)

2011/6/14 Eugene Oh <[log in to unmask]>

> Check out this BBC news article:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13715296

On a related-ish note: Does anyone know of a Cuneiform resource? Does it
work like a normal logographic system -because I'm considereing the creation
of a daughter (con)script.
(BTW, what is List policy on con-script discussions?)

And how is the phrase "He who saw the deep" (from Gilgamesh) written in
Cuneiform? (I dont have university database access, so Ive been trying
Google (Since this is not strictly conlang, an offlist response is fine
too))

Thanky you in advance
Iuhan