On Jun 28, 2011, at 8◊51 AM, Miles Forster wrote:

> So I'm assuming nobody cares about this?

Or no one knew how to do it, and didn't want to bother to figure it out.

Since I had a minute, I typed "low pass filter praat" into Google, and figured out how to create a low pass filter using Praat.

http://dedalvs.com/dl/normal.wav
http://dedalvs.com/dl/lowpass.wav

In the main window, select your object and go to "Filter (formula)..." in the lower third of the right-hand column. Edit the formula for the frequencies you want (you can specify a high and low), and then click either "Apply" or "Okay" (for some reason both do the same thing). Then to save it, select the object and click "Write..." in the top navigation bar and choose your format.

David Peterson
LCS President
www.conlang.org