Hallo conlangers!

On Friday 01 July 2011 16:00:32, Leland Kusmer wrote:

> See here:
>
> http://tre-mang.com/
>
> "The Feasts of Tre-mang – Real Recipes from an Imagined Island"
>
> Nevermind his jokey not-really-conlanging – I've always thought that food
> would be a great way to share one's conculture. I've thought a bit about
> the cuisine of one of my cultures, but never gone so far as to create a
> recipe. Have any of you? This book definitely makes me want to start
> putting together a recipe-book of my own.
>
> Imagine how much fun a multi-concultural potluck would be!

Oh yes.  I haven't done anything like that so far.  The cuisine
of the British Elves is virtually unexplored.  What I know is
that it is vegetarian (though not vegan) and of course based on
what grows in the British Isles, and probably has little to do
with the cuisine of the present-day British Isles.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
"Bêsel asa Êm, a Êm atha cvanthal a cvanth atha Êmel." - SiM 1:1