2011-07-12 04:47, Sai skrev:
> * something else you've thought of but I haven't

Most names have original meanings (although your name
may be an exception? :-) Why not use the glyphs for that
meaning? I for one think it's a very bad thing that
people in the West are generally ignorant about the
meaning, and even the famous bearers, of the names
they throw on their offspring! You may also have one or
more (different for personal, place, handle names etc.)
determinative(s) (see WP) to alert readers that it's
a name they are dealing with with a name, and of
course people should have a say what glyphs should
follow the determinative, in case they care, including the
right to request an unique (combination of) glyph(s).

/bpj, aka

   _
_|
\|>