On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:27:01 +0200, Nikolay Ivankov <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>The discussion "No personal pronouns" by Miles Foster, or more precisely the
>fact that there are no verbs in his conlang, together with the thread about
>verb auxiliaries started by me led me to think that the idea I've been
>working on for quite a while may be worth sharing. I wanted to incorporate
>the features that are described below into my Sivarian conlang. In Sivarian
>I haven't been planning to go that far, i.e. getting rid of all the verbs
>completely, but Miles' idea was just too challenging.

Which idea has brought me back to an opposite one.While verblessness is
interesting, I like verbs and would like to attempt a lang, if only a
throwaway one, that is based on all verbs and no nouns. Has anyone tried it,
or even thought about what could be done to accomplish such a thing? Is it
possible to express ideas as verbs (even in an abstract manner) without them
easily being re-interpreted as related nouns? I imagine that the trick would
be getting the verbs to imply something about their related nouns so that
the nouns can remain understood, though there may be some other way I
haven't tried.

--Virginia Keys