If you pronounce them alike, you would write them alike in Shwa.  If
Brooklynites pronounce them differently, they would write them differently
in Shwa.  In Shwa, different dialects might not only pronounce words
differently, but also spell them differently.  For example, the word
*bath* would
be written differently in British and American English, like *colour* and *
color* already are.

Shwa is only phonemic, not phonetic, but it *is* a script for writing the
sounds of language, not the meanings.  Chinese, for example, writes
meanings, and English mixes both, but in Shwa, homonyms are written alike.

(With some exceptions, like English *its* and *it's* are written differently
in Shwa, since the first uses an affricate letter).