That's fun.  It takes quite a bit of thought to produce something like that
so the porgression from concept to concept builds in such a way that anyone
other that the author can figure out what is going on.  This one works
well.  I don't think I'm patient enough to do this for C-a, though I guess
planning a TPR lesson is much like this in some respects, and I did that for
a language accuisition experiment many years ago, using Lrahran.

speaking of Lrahran, did I ever mention that I discovered both a Latvian AND
a Lithuanian band (one described as "crust core" and the other as "vomit
core") have recorded one of my Lrahran TPR lessons as "songs"?  Well, such
is the case.  I still can't decide whether to contact them and demand a few
letti or what-have-you in compensation, since they recorded their albums
using my "lyrtics" without my knowledge, or to just laugh and ignore it.

Adam