Believe me, no one does computer-assisted collaborative conlangs like Gary.
It's practically his trademark. ;-) I can pretty well assure you that you'll
find the process interesting. ---larry

--
*Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and
original in your work.* -- Gustave Flaubert