I have a project I'm working on that has a self-segregating
morphology, but it's perhaps uninterestingly simple.  Syllables are
CV, where V is a vowel and C can be a consonant or a cluster.  Roots
are one or more consonants or clusters, separated by the vowel "a", so
if you have the consonants "b" and "c" and "d" you could make "b" or
"bac" or "cabacad", etc.  To put two roots together into a compound,
you join the parts with "y", like "b" + "bac" = "bybac" or "dabac" +
"cabacad" = "dabacycabacad".  Then you put endings like "-o", "-i" and
"-u" on those.  So it's trivial to split up a sentence: A word ends
every time there's a word-ending vowel, and at no other time.

<3,
la stela selckiku
aka
mungojelly