On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:59:53 -0500, MorphemeAddict <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Very terse indeed! (And that's a good thing.)
>
>stevo
>
>On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Virginia Keys <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
>> Well, I'm not sure the proper way to do this, or how to get IPA on here,
>> but
>> here's my rendition in Cho.Ron:
>>
>> Hawsh Shehkpaw Tehl
>> Curse/cause-of-destruction Authority-of (is)
>> Thing-that-must-be-completed-by-its-nature
>>
>> --Virginia Keys

Haha, thanks. Most phrases I've translated come out that way in this
particular lang, but I think it fits the personality of it and its
conculture. Part of the fun of translating things like this is figuring out
how a native speaker would phrase an idea, rather than how to copy it word
for word.

--Virginia Keys