In Sivulu (my new version of Ssibo), it is "I osivilēha zuzu uka ikixig?" (ACC language QUEST HABIT 2s.create). Rejistanian is not written in Latin alphabet normally, but in normal transliteration, it is: "Il'sikeva 'vinesju rejavisko'het'ny su?" (2S-do-habitually (INF)create language-PL QUEST?). I can send you the SVG later offlist.

In rejistanian the term rejavisko'het vinesju (language constructed) is pretty much a calque.

In sivulu, conlang would be something like ēcēluku osivilēha (secret language) since I assume that is the purpose of most Sivulu conlangs.