On 20 July 2011 03:54, Tony Harris wrote:
> Alurhsa and Tariatta do have native scripts.  The Alurhsa font desperately
> needs reworking, and I have no Tariatta one.  How "high-res" of an svg
> image are you looking for?  And, to be honest, I haven't produced an svg
> image before, so is there a trick to scanning a handwritten document and
> producing one?  Worst case I could just use the existing Alurhsa font and
> never mind the Tariatta script.

If you have a steady hand, Inkscape.
If you're hopeless at drawing like me, but good at geometry and have
access to a pad of small-squared graph paper, try Metapost.
Metapost turns a txt file of drawing commands into EPS or SVG.
You can open the resulting SVG in Inkscape to add your finishing touches.

Yuri