On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:18:17 -0700, Arthaey Angosii <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Rex May <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> The color has been added!
>> http://ceqli.pbworks.com/w/page/41974416/Ceqli-through-pictures
>
>*Nice!* That's even better than I had imagined! It's like you know
>what you're doing or something. ;) I especially like how you use it to
>highlight newly introduced nouns.

I'll continue doing just that.  I'm a pre-net guy, and sometimes I forget how
easy it is to add color on the net.

Also, I realize that I'm using the Ceqliblog
http://ceqliblog.blogspot.com/
to think out loud about developing Ceqli further and solicit comments, so do
come and comment.  This talk about cartooning just led me to think about
'cartoon', 'cartoonist,' and how to name professions in general.  It's in the
latest post.