Hallo conlangers!

On Thursday 28 July 2011 13:46:24, R A Brown wrote:

> On 28/07/2011 10:44, taliesin the storyteller wrote:
> > On 2011-07-28 09:30, R A Brown wrote:
> >> Not to be outdone by the colorful "Van Steenbergen
> >> Hexagon" I've added color to the Gnoli Triangle    :)
> >>
> >> http://www.carolandray.plus.com/Glosso/Glossopoeia.html#gnoli-triang

Nice!

> > Heh, liked the discussion on why the auxlang corner is
> > red :)
>
> I was tempted to add: "Red recalls the many auxlang
> flame wars" - but I thought it best not to add that    :)

I also feel that the colour red is aptly chosen for the auxlang
vertex.  Red has a long tradition of being associated with
seriousness, and auxlangers tend to be dead serious about their
languages, which are indeed a more serious matter than the more
playful artlangs and even engelangs.  The "cool" blue colour
fits the "cool", "objective" atmosphere of engelangs quite well,
and green quite well matches the artlang vertex.  I don't think
the colours could have been assigned to the three corners of the
triangle more appropriately.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
"BÍsel asa  m, a  m atha cvanthal a cvanth atha  mel." - SiM 1:1