What does the module= attribute of <schemaSpec> mean? What does Roma
do with it? (At first glance, it seems to do nothing.)

The <desc> of module= of att.identified (from where <schemaSpec> gets
the attr) says "Supplies a name for the module in which this object
is to be declared.". This seems only to apply to mode=add.

I would have thought that elements declared inside a <schemaSpec
ident="one" module="two"> would be generated inside a new derived
module named "two", but it's named "derived-module-one", as I would
expect if I had not supplied module=.