On 31/08/11 10:45, Chris Selwyn wrote:
> Thank-you very much.
> Now I know where the issues are, I will use that in future rather than
> post to the list.

Oh, I wasn't meaning to imply you shouldn't have posted the bug
report here (though posting bugs to sourceforge yourself is
certainly encouraged)... more just noting that I'd put it into
the system.  In general I think I'd be more than happy if people
putting bugs/feature requests into sourceforge also noted them
here if they wanted to encourage adding of comments on the
sourceforge ticket.  Especially with feature requests, the more
comments we can get from the community to get a sense of what the
general feeling is the more we can act as your representatives in
arguing about and making those changes. :-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,