On 16/08/11 18:10, James Cummings wrote:
> Feel free to add a feature request at http://purl.org/TEI/FR

Some of you may have noticed that in my response to David I point
via purl.org (OCLC's persistent URL service) to our Feature
Request tracker on SourceForge.

In case anyone else is interested in using these to refer to TEI
Feature Requests or Bug ticket numbers on the trackers on
SourceForge:

http://purl.org/TEI/FR/*number* should take you to that FR's ticket

http://purl.org/TEI/FR should take your to the FR tracker generally

http://purl.org/TEI/BUG/*number* and
http://purl.org/TEI/BUGS/*number* should take to that BUG's ticket

http://purl.org/TEI/BUG and
http://purl.org/TEI/BUGS should take you to the BUG tracker.

(Although the system is case-insensitive I prefer the upper-case
versions for some reason.) We only use these PURLs as a
short-hand convenience (and they do make referring to
bugs/feature requests easier in TEI Technical Council work), if
anyone thinks of other useful partial-redirect or other PURLs do
let me know either directly or via a http://purl.org/TEI/FR  :-)
(You can search on purl.org for /TEI* to see the ones we already
have).

Thought maybe I should mention that,

-James

--