Thanks Martin, that's exactly what I think. If I had not done so some
weeks ago, I would join now. Just to support a very good cause. :)

Cheers,
Fabian.

--
Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften
DFG-Projekt "Personendatenrepositorium"

http://www.bbaw.de
eMail  [log in to unmask]
phone  +49 (0)30 20370 285