I think Gabriel expresses things well.

I _am_ content to give John U (who has the respect of us all, I am sure)
time to look into what happened; and for the people on the Board to have a decent chance to explain
why they felt it necessary to take such a major decision. But I _do_ want to hear eventually,
not least because it may substantially affect the way we vote for the next election, and
whether or not we stand for election. The deadline for proposing candidates for TEI Board
and Council is in a couple of weeks, and I want more info before then.
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente