On 25 Aug 2011, at 08:15, Espen S. Ore wrote:

> So in our texts in
> addition to the standard TEI P5 elements we have new elements:
> <HIS:printer> and edited versions of TEI-elements such as <HIS:hisAdd>,
> the last one an extension of the tei <add> element. And so on.

When it comes down to this level of detail, there is a very strong argument
that you should vigorously ask for the content model of <add> to be
loosened to cater for what you do. I find it hard to believe that what you do
with <add> is not of interest to other projects.

--
Sebastian Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente