Hi all,

I'm trying to enter some hieroglyphs into XML in oXygen and having some problems. I'm on Mac OS X. I've tried entering the glyph U+13250 through two different methods:
1. Unicode Hex from the Mac OSX, but it doesn't seem to recognize the five digits
2. Through the Edit > Insert from Character Map, it also seems to think that there is no code point of 13250

I do have the right font installed and it's working in the browser. When I entered the hexadecimal entity reference it renders in the browser fine.

Thanks,
Lisa

Elizabeth "Lisa" McAulay
Librarian for Digital Collection Development
UCLA Digital Library Program
http://digital.library.ucla.edu/
email: emcaulay [at] library.ucla.edu