Forgot to mention that each output page is generated by means of a specific xsl:result-document.

Le 1 août 2011 à 08:29, Laurent Romary a écrit :

It just happens that we had to deal with a similar problem of chunking a document in pages to visualize each page one by one in a frame and did this with Solenne Coutagne (student from Ecole des CHartes) by means of two variables that are propagated at each processing step. I have somehow simplified the stylesheet below by just outlining the entry template and providing a simple application for text nodes, "normal" element (p) and empty ones (lb).

    <xsl:template match="/">

<xsl:for-each select="//tei:pb">

<xsl:apply-templates select="//tei:body">

<xsl:with-param name="anfang" select="."/>

<xsl:with-param name="ende" select="following::tei:pb[1]"/>

</xsl:apply-templates>

</xsl:for-each>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="text()">

<xsl:param name="anfang"/>

<xsl:param name="ende"/>

<xsl:if test="not(following::tei:pb[@n=$anfang/@n]) and not(preceding::tei:pb[@n=$ende/@n])">

<xsl:value-of select="."/>

</xsl:if>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="tei:p">

<xsl:param name="anfang"/>

<xsl:param name="ende"/>

<xsl:if test="not(following::tei:pb[@n=$anfang/@n]) and not(preceding::tei:pb[@n=$ende/@n])">

<xsl:apply-templates>

<xsl:with-param name="anfang" select="$anfang"/>

<xsl:with-param name="ende" select="$ende"/>

</xsl:apply-templates>

</xsl:if>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="tei:lb">