Seen during the last LREC conference:
- http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2010/pdf/139_Paper.pdf
- Katarzyna Głowińska, Adam Przepiórkowski. (2010). The Design of Syntactic Annotation Levels in the National Corpus of Polish. In: LREC 2010 proceedings. (http://nlp.ipipan.waw.pl/~adamp/Papers/)
We are also working at devising a proper serialization for SynAF out of the old Tiger format, which I would definitely see as a good candidate for an additional component in the TEI tagset: cf. http://korpling.german.hu-berlin.de/tiger2/homepage/index.html
cf. hal.inria.fr/inria-00593903_v2/
and hal.inria.fr/inria-00612833/en/
Any feedback on this is welcome.
Laurent