I neglected to provided the orthography, grammar, and phonotactics of
Northern:

Phonology and

Archphoneme
Obstruent
Nasal Affix
Nasal

p [p] >
mb [mb] >
m [m]

t [t] >
nd [nd] >
n [n]

k [k] >
ŋg [ŋg] >
ŋ [ŋ]

b [b]
< mb [mb]
< m [m]

d [d]
< nd [nd]
< n [n]

z [t_s]
< nz [nt_s]
 < s [s]

Vowels

Front
Mid
Back
High
i [i]

u [u]
Low

a [a]

Nota bene:
The nasals are affixes; e.g.,  /mb/ is not a prenasalized obstruent.

Syllable structure  very simple (due to my failure to adjust the Awkwords
word generator). I could do more, but I care more about syntax than realistic
phonology.
C = PTKMNS
V = AIU
N = MN
T = PTK
CV(CV)(N)

NT > T/T#T Zidud nzambund > Zidud zambun 'watchful Zidud'
NT > N/_# Zidud nzambund > Zidud zambun

dibindiI neglected to provided the orthography, grammar, and phonotactics of
Northern:

Phonology and

Archphoneme
Obstruent
Nasal Affix
Nasal

p [p] >
mb [mb] >
m [m]

t [t] >
nd [nd] >
n [n]

k [k] >
&#331;g [&#331;g] >
&#331; [&#331;]

[...]

NT > T/T#T Zidud ntsambund > Zidud tsambun
NT > N/_# Zidud ntsambund > Zidud tsambun

dibindi&#331;gi nzukkumbasamun zu&#331;gunduni&#331;i.
dibi-ndi&#331;gi            nzukku-mba-samun zu&#331;gu-ndu-ni&amp;#331;i.
Boy.N-ruler.ADJ  3Subj-PRES-see     3Subj.3Obj-FUT-rule.VB
"The royal boy (who) watches will rule them."
I know that some SOV languages (such as Japanese), the verb has relative
forms. Presumably this is a suffix in Japanese, since even head-marking SOV
languages prefer suffixation. What forms are relative verb forms derived from?
Modal suffixes? Subjunctives and optatives?  Affixed relative pronouns?