On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 3:30 PM, John Erickson
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello all, I'm new to the list and fairly new to conlanging in general. I'm

Welcome!

> Has anyone ever tried to make a conlang based on Lovecraft's works? I know
> of one English transliteration script, but no full fledged conlangs. I've

There have been some discussions on the list about it before.  Try
searching the list archives for "Alhazred", "Cthulhu" and for various
other Lovecraftian words and names.

Also, in Lovecraft's letters there are some bits where he says how
some of the names and words are supposed to be pronounced.  I'm pretty
sure the first volume of his collected letters from Arkham House has
something about the pronunciation of "Cthulhu".

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/