Hello all, I'm new to the list and fairly new to conlanging in general. I'm
still working on my first serious conlang, which has a very simple, regular
grammar and a vocabulary of less than 1000 words so far. I also have no
formal training in linguistics and am learning as I go, so please forgive me
if I ask dumb questions or make newbie mistakes. That being said...

Has anyone ever tried to make a conlang based on Lovecraft's works? I know
of one English transliteration script, but no full fledged conlangs. I've
been making a half-hearted stab at it but if someone else has already done
it (probably better than I ever could), I won't bother.

P.S. I realize Lovecraft intended for his alien language snippets to be
utterly incomprehensible, but therein lies the challenge and thus the fun.