There have been some efforts,
here<http://www.yog-sothoth.com/archive/index.php/t-8683.html> for
example. And, though I haven't read it and can't even find a copy for sale
on the Internet, *R'lyehian as a Toy Language *by Phillip Marsh looks, from
its descriptions on various Lovecraft-fandom sites, interesting.

What's your conlang like?

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 2:30 PM, John Erickson <[log in to unmask]