One can write numbers with words.. You know...
one-twå-tri-fire-пет-sechs... and so on..

Koppa Dasao
___
Гłо ƕамас інтер Мор δегај ƕамас ін моłі не ƒłемітеłі, мітеłі.
Gro hamaz intex Mox degaj hamaz in mori ne fremiteri, miteri.
May they in Death receive the peace they didn't get in dying.
___
Sent with GMail
www.gmail.com