Grammers are not static either.
So just publish it. You can always develop it further as if it was a
natural change.

Koppa Dasao
___
Гłо ƕамас інтер Мор δегај ƕамас ін моłі не ƒłемітеłі, мітеłі.
Gro hamaz intex Mox degaj hamaz in mori ne fremiteri, miteri.
May they in Death receive the peace they didn't get in dying.
___
Sent with GMail
www.gmail.com