I hope you don't mind, Koppa, but I'm going to translate this into Caccigga if I may: I'm trying to write and have hit an "artistic drought" and, coincidentally, with one small tweak it matches what I'm trying to write about.

Acca Carla tanniri cummalla. Tirre tuferognato il toticci Tibbanneris Carlagna. Te babarrato cianna il raga lacunnaggaccaris.

Carla (it was the name which fitted closest to Qardh as far as I could make out) has an orange vase. It was given to Carla by twelve Islanders (Caccigga *is* the official language of a city a little like a cross between Venice, Tokyo and Paris, but built in a similar environment to Åland). It is used frequent (no adverbs) to hold dwarf fireweed (the big pink flower and symbol of the city's revolution, hence worn by lawyers when in court, hence appearing in the drivel I'm trying to hammer together)

Nice conculture by the way. Almost got in one of those endless click-through cycles :)