Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Chinese makes the same distinction between knowing facts and knowing people,
etc. with zhi1dao4 知道 meaning "to be aware of" and ren4de 認得 meaning "to
recognize" and 認識 "to know a person."

Adam