Sellamat Hugo !

Though I am not a native speaker of these languages, I know that all
Continental Germanic languages (and their offsprings like Afrikaans & Yiddish)
tend to have a whole set of complicated syntactic rules, with minor variations
from dialect to dialect.

>Another example:
>(Ik las...) dat Jan Piet Marie hoorde uitnogen en zag kussen.
>(I read...) that Jan heard Piet invite Marie and saw [him] kiss [her].

Netherlandic no more marks the difference between accusative and dative (it
works approximately as English does in this field) but many German dialects
have dropped the Genitive case, and (except for some pronouns) the
Nominative often merged into the Accusative.

If I may try a translation into Luxembourg Franconian :

Ech hu gelies datt den Jean de Pierre d'Marie alueden gehéiert a kësse gesinn
huet

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/