As I obviously am the reason for this discussion, I'll give my 2¢ once more.
Although I find your discussion interesting, I just don't find it
relevant. Most of us aren't developing conreligions, but conlangs,
with some of us also developing conworlds. While religions are a part
of conworlds, most conlangers doesn't seem to develop conreligions any
further than acknowledging their existence.

So..., is this really relevant for conlanging/conworlding?

Koppa Dasao
___
Гłо ƕамас інтер Мор δегај ƕамас ін моłі не ƒłемітеłі, мітеłі.
Gro hamaz intex Mox degaj hamaz in mori ne fremiteri, miteri.
May they in Death receive the peace they didn't get in dying.
___
Sent with GMail
www.gmail.com