--- On Fri, 9/23/11, Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have such horrible issues with
> Conalng mails showing up as much as a week
> late in my Yahoo in box that I created this Gmail account
> just to get my
> Conlang mails in a timly manner.  I still recieve the
> mails at both
> addresses, but some fo the posts don't show up at the Yahoo
> box until 6 or 7
> days after I've seen them here.  The lag has been
> especailly bad for the
> last 3 or 4 weeks.  You are the second person to
> complain about this in the
> last week.  Yahoo and Brown are in a relationship, but
> it's complicated.

Hm. I really don't like jumping into a conversation a week late and not
knowing if what I'm saying has been covered or otherwise made moot. I
think I'll have to make a new address for Conlang. I guess Gmail is
working okay for you?

It's not only odd but also frustrating that the message you just replied
to was sent by me about an hour or two ago -- yet I also just received
messages I wrote something like a week ago!

Padraic