OT: Hey! I think I resent that!

Also, your performance lacked substance. What you really need to do is to go deep within yourself and really understand the motivations of your character. Where does your character's pathological hatred of arts critics stem from? Did your character have a bad relationship with his father? Why is your character's name, "Adam", that of the first man from Abrahamic mythology? Is the hatred of criticism reflect a deeper, more primal, more visceral fear of...

A great show. I was held.