On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Koppa Dasao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> She's co-host on the podcast Conlangery...

<shrug> Whatever. I.e., not actually fámous for anything, just someone
you have a thing for. I think you've shown your imagination to be broad
enough to sort this one out!

> She doesn't like features in languages... Better check out Conlangery.

That's like saying one doesn't like rock in geology. Why would anyone
want to spend time recording one's thoughts on conlanging for public
consumption if one doesn't like features in (presumably con)languages?

> Koppa Dasao

Padraic