Several Uto-Aztecan languages do this. For example, Shoshoni has:

kɨnu 'father's father; man's son's child'
toko 'mother's father; man's daughter's child'
huttsi 'father's mother; woman's son's child'
kaku 'mother's mother; woman's daughter's child'

ata 'mother's brother; man's sister's child'
paha 'father's sister; nephew or niece of a woman'

tsoo 'great-grandparent; great-grandchild'

There are other kin terms, but I can't find reciprocal meanings for them.

Dirk