I have such horrible issues with Conalng mails showing up as much as a week
late in my Yahoo in box that I created this Gmail account just to get my
Conlang mails in a timly manner.  I still recieve the mails at both
addresses, but some fo the posts don't show up at the Yahoo box until 6 or 7
days after I've seen them here.  The lag has been especailly bad for the
last 3 or 4 weeks.  You are the second person to complain about this in the
last week.  Yahoo and Brown are in a relationship, but it's complicated.

Adam