That's probably why there are always three brothers who take up the
challenge
or seven dwarves or nine whatsits. That way, the listening audience can sort
of catch up with what it missed when the description or action happened the
first time round.

Padraic

--
----

Qouen loucariam! ica vindere al iscôm pneumam niscam enccanemôn en al icaica
anouram an; orimdê eiodipositare al enccanemôn qouem, ica forato itan, meita
qouemver etra; etti ica sa laptato al iscôm pneumam. Men dê semoudat al
narsas qouis, ica accoreire al iscôm pneumam; etti ica perfere pro al ican
per empodoc pro al icaica anouram per.