You live in Galicia?  Cool.  I read Cartos de Inverno a few years back, in
Galicain. The one thing that bothered me all the way throu was wondering
what the differences were between L, LL and LH, since nh was clearly
equivallant to Castilian ñ, I first though lh must be equivallant to
Castillian ll and Galician was following a Portugese-esque spelling
convention (which makes perfect sense), but then when LL started popping up,
I realized that either the Galicians liked multiple options for spelling the
same sounds, or Galician has three l-like liquids.

Adam who will not revisit the 3-l lama joke