Why must blue skin follow blue blood? May not apply to the Safir, but in humans,
skin colour is determined by pigments in the skin cells. Or do the Safir really
have very tanslucent skin and very prominent surface capillary beds that gives
their skin a bluish hue?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM, CJ Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> My conpeople, the Safir, have blue blood and, therefore, blue skin.  Other than
> that, they're generic lesbian space elves :P

Padraic

--
a ptasconumî mîftupon-i-tlupîm; cto? hĩ-s-op’ozrcîr-i-lklamunetta dlimcso?

Why does the seeker seek? Has he lost his way?
(for seeks the maker-of-search; why? indeed the way at-lost he?)  Tcani 1.