OOPS... I was thinking in terms of natlangs. Here's what I'm thinking:

Acc_prep noun verb dative_prep noun nominative_prep noun

The pencil gave to the boy the teacher.

The most important item in the sentence is "pencil" and pencil as opposed to
"pen". The second is "boy" and boy instead of "girl".

We might emphasize it:

The teacher gave the PENCIL to the BOY.

Then it makes me think about having the verb be the most important.

Verb acc_prep noun dative_prep noun nominative_prep noun

The teacher GAVE the PENCIL to the student. (As opposed to loaning the
pencil)

One would then wonder how do you tell whether it is a question or a
statement. We can start a question with an Adverb (how, why, when, where)
but then I suppose that in this case I would need some sort of marker for a
question (Polish: czy; French: est-ce que; Portugues que e que)

Thinking on this some more, languages that inflect nouns could make those
sentences without prepositions at all.

Maybe I've already answered my own questions...
Thoughts?
Scotto