Here is an update to my announcement in late August. We will be hiring 8-9
PEM physicians at Nemours Children's Hospital. The start dates will be
July-August, 2012, with opening of the patients in the early Fall.

Having lived in Orlando for 2 months now, I must say that you can't beat the
weather this time of year. Come take a look!

TFG
________________________
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Location: Nemours Children’s Hospital, Orlando, FL

Nemours Children’s Hospital (NCH) in Orlando is seeking Pediatric Emergency
Medicine Physicians to join our newly formed Division of Emergency Medicine.
 We have several openings, including 8-9 general PEM clinical educator
positions. Candidates with interest in a night-only or weekend-only position
will receive high priority. Opportunity for career growth abounds in this
brand new program.

Physician candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatric
Emergency Medicine, and be eligible for unrestricted Florida Medical Licensure.

We will open our new state-of-the-art, academic, free-standing children’s
hospital in the fall of 2012.  Innovative process design, cutting edge
technology (including a fully integrated system-wide EMR) and a state of the
art facility combine to raise the bar to a new level for patient and family
experience. The facility boasts 137 in-patient beds (over 250 in phase 2),
spacious ambulatory clinics, and a research and education center including a
250 seat auditorium. The Pediatric ED will include 16 examination and two
resuscitation treatment rooms (with an additional expansion in Phase 2),
centrally located ED radiologic suite and laboratory, and an innovative
approach to patient triage and care.

Located in Orlando’s new Lake Nona Medical City, adjacent neighboring
institutions - including University of Central Florida (UCF) College of
Medicine, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, Orlando Veterans
Affairs Medical Center, University of Florida (UF) Research and Academic
Center and M.D. Anderson Orlando Cancer Research Center – offer partners for
research and academic collaboration.  The vision is for NCH to differentiate
itself through national leadership in family experience, creation of
multi-disciplinary tertiary clinical programs, and cutting edge research.

Nemours offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes
relocation; occurrence-based malpractice coverage; health, life, and dental
insurance; pension plan and 403B retirement plan; CME, licensure and dues
allowances; tuition reimbursement; and premium free in-network health
coverage for children of full-time Associates.

Nemours, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to focusing on the
best-qualified applicants for our openings.

Interested candidates should respond to me at [log in to unmask]

In addition, please forward your CV:
Brian Richardson
Nemours Physician Recruiter
email:   [log in to unmask]