A nomadic race, therefore, might take the "Hobbit" gift giving system: I.e.
on ones birthday, they give gifts to everyone else, instead of vice versa.
So, these nomads might say "For my birthday, I give this burden to X" etc.
Granted, with the amount of people in a given tribe, this would probably
result in getting your stuff back every couple of days, but that doesn't
matter... So long as everyone is happy in their traditions.