I haven't thought it through, but I think you need to specify both the
quantifier (all/each, some (= not none & not all), a/one, none) and its
scope.  Since you're marking case, couldn't you use word order for scope?

I gave a book to each of the men -> For each of the men, I gave him a book.

I gave each of the books to the men. -> For each book, I gave it to a man.

Since you have plural, maybe you could use it for "all/each".  For me,
there's no difference between "I gave the books to the men" and "I gave all
(of) the books to the men".  You could use singular for "a/one", and their
negatives for "some" and "none" ("not one").

Then:

I gave a book to each of the men -> To the men, I gave (each) a book

I gave each of the books to the men. -> The books, I gave (each) to a man.