Hallo conlangers!

On Monday 21 November 2011 21:40:57 R A Brown wrote:

> I have just posted a _draft_ of a revision I am doing of the
> Brx Phonology & Orthography page.  See:
> http://www.carolandray.plus.com/Briefscript/PhonAndOrthog.html
>
> The 'guttural' approximant has, hopefully, a wide enough
> range of allophones to please most   :)
>
> At present I have designated the phoneme as /ʕ/, but am open
> to counter-suggestions   ;)
>
> Also other comments welcomed.

I think you have reached a very good solution; I cannot think of
a better one.  I also don't see any other point where your
syllabary and phonology could be improved.  It is excellent the
way it is.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
"Bêsel asa Êm, a Êm atha cvanthal a cvanth atha Êmel." - SiM 1:1