On 29 Nov 2011, at 21:37, Gary Shannon wrote:

> By "taken seriously" I was really referring to someone who honestly believes their new or favorite auxlang has a chance to become the lingua franca of planet Earth.

I don't think I know any auxlangers who believes this.

> Auxlangs are fun when treated as conlangs, with a lot of interesting issues to discuss and explore.

Indeed.

So far I know of two translations of Alice into Esperanto, one into Volapük, one into Neo, and fragments into Interlingua. All Auxlangs, at least originally. I know of only one conlang translation, James' ongoing translation into Khlijha, and a forthcoming translation into Talossan.